Wednesday, 20 April 2016

New Book: Lucid Desire

It's out!

I'm excited to announce that my new book, Lucid Desire, is now live on Amazon and Smashwords!




If you've read My Futanari Stepsister, or any of my other short stories, you'll find the same level of unbridled heat and unorthodox gender roles in this book, but there is more of a story at play here.

It's the longest erotic piece I've written (my first erotic "novella"), so it was fun to experiment with a plot and build towards a not-so-obvious conclusion. It's not quite the futa-fest of my previous work, but fans of dickgirls won't not be disappointed.


DESCRIPTION:

If you could do absolutely anything, without consequence, what would you do?

Amy is fed up with her extremely dissatisfying sex life with her husband, Mark. She was once free and wild: an animal; a dreamer. Now her life is mostly about work and staying on top of the mountain of clothes that come from God-knows-where, while her orgasms are a distant memory.

In a moment of desperation she goes to a therapist, and while learning the power of relaxation she unlocks the ability to control her dreams. She finds she can do incredible things.

Tonight, Amy is free to do anything, with anyone.

What would you do?


The fantastical dream scenarios contained within include: shape shifting, gender bending, lesbian workouts, mild time travelling, destruction of a city, cumulo-warriors (read to find out!), and cheating “without consequence”. 

A standalone story, Lucid Desire is 10 chapters and 25,000 words long. Side effects from reading may include vivid dreams, quiet chuckling, and moist panties. 


Get your copy at Amazon:

USA
UK
Australia
France
Germany
Canada
Spain
Italy


And it's also available at Smashwords.

3 comments:

  1. You had me intrigued at shape shifting, gender bending, and lesbian workouts; and sold me with mild time travelling; but put it over the top with destruction of a city. Sounds very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think :)

      Delete
    2. Did you happen to pick up a copy? It's only 99c at the moment, or if you PM me I can send through a free version ;) I'm looking for some more feedback on the story.

      Delete