Friday, 7 August 2015

My Futanari Stepsister

If you've enjoyed my free stories, this eBook is a great way to support my work. It's only $2.99US, and it's full of futa-on-futa and futa-on-male action; and with some lovable characters with thick, luscious girl cocks.

Happy reading!


Click for full-size and bonus excerpt!
Click for Amazon link
"Now this, bois and gurls, is how you write an erotic over-the-top futanari fantasy!"
- Bending the Bookshelf

Daniel has just finished high school. He has ten weeks of holidays to kill before he can move to college and away from his bitch of a stepsister, Chloe. 

While their parents are away, Chloe brings over a few of her closest friends for a movie night. To make amends for being nasty to Daniel during the evening (and for not leaving him any pizza), they’re about to give Daniel an education he’ll never forget. 
Kylie, the apparent leader of the group, and 'the one with the cutest dimples,' leads Daniel through a smorgasbord of lessons on how to satisfy a 'real' woman. His test subjects include: 

Alice: blonde, bubbly and completely uninhibited, 
Sarah: a buxom yet shy beauty, 
Ella: Daniel's exotic, raven-haired crush, 
and of course: his evil-eyed sister, Chloe. 

He's about to enter a strange and wonderful world. 


UPDATE: My Futanari Stepsister has been chosen as one of the best Futanari Erotica books of 2015 by Bending the Bookshelf. A sequel is in the works for 2016...


Available at Amazon:



And now also available at Smashwords

2 comments:

  1. OMG such a fantastic story, hon! Just posted my review . . .

    http://bibrary.blogspot.ca/2015/08/my-futanari-stepsister-by-james-oenemal.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you so much Sally. What a well written review as well. I was actually searching for more reviewers so I could receive some proper feedback so this was a great surprise. I'll let you know when my next book is out :)

      Delete