Thursday, 13 June 2013

Random: Art Work

I love pictures. I think they add a fantastic 'something else' to a story (growing up, one of my favourite parts of JRR Tolkein's The Hobbit or The Lord of the Rings were Alan Lee's illustrations). I will occasionally commission artists to provide art work for my stories, but as it costs money it won't be for all of them.

I just wanted to say that if any of you especially enjoyed one of the tales, and you felt like you really wanted to see the characters in a different medium, feel free to commission an artist yourself - there are many good ones out there (Hentai Foundry, for instance, has an incredible bevy of great artists who take commissions) - and I can attach it to the blog. Or of course, if you are an artist yourself and you feel inspired to use one of the characters or scenes, go ahead, it really will make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment