Thursday, 20 December 2012

First!

Welcome. I am the Oenemal (pronounced 'animal'). I'll keep this short, sweet, and simple. I live to write. I love erotica. People get off over my writing, and it makes me feel good. The logical path I am taking is to write erotica and share it with people. Hence, a blog.

I've decided to take it a step further; I want people to submit their fantasies, their names (real or not), their physical descriptions (real, or very made up), their favourite genre, and I will endeavour to create a story that will be entirely personal, and very sexy. You will also have the option of deciding your level of interaction - I can provide choices as the story progresses where you will be able to create your own scenarios and be a part of the process (a little like the Goosebumps of old by R.L. Stein, except with more breasts). You may find that your fantasy develops with the story, and having the freedom to say what your character does may be a little exciting. Or, of course, you can just give me some info at the start and wait for the finished product.

Give me as much or as little information as you care to part with, and I will return a story to you. With your explicit permission I will publish it on the blog so others can see what they could receive (or just sit back and read what I'm hoping will be a diverse range of ravishings).

This is all completely free because I am doing it for my own pleasure and practice. I'm sure I will come up with caveats and clauses as I receive requests for what I won't write about, but for the moment just tell me what you want and we'll go from there. I apologise in advance that there will be adult themes and language, so if you are offended by such things please don't read any of the stories. Otherwise, send me requests, read, share (or keep it your own little secret to use in stealthy situations).

Edit: You can email me your requests directly at oenemal@gmail.com, or even just put it in a comment on one of the stories on this blog and I'll get back to you promptly.

Enjoy :)

5 comments:

  1. Where do I request stuff? Do I Email you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does one go about obtaining these services?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I was just wondering how one would apply to get a story made, it sounds excellent (Hard Choices was excellent)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.
    I was wondering, how would one send the details nessecary to make a story?
    (Hard Choices was excellent.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can email me directly at oenemal@gmail.com. I will add this detail to my first post...

    Thank you very much for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete